Showing the single result
£476 Only 1 left
– All orders take 1-2 business days before shipping
– Our jewellery is handcrafted and may need resizing before sending it out to you
– You will be liable to pay all import duties and taxes to the country the jewellery is sent to if it is outside the EU.
– Once the UK leaves the EU, you will be liable to pay all import duties and taxes to the country the jewellery is sent to.
– Upon dispatch, we will email you with tracking information. Your order will be fully insured and will require a signature
– Please be aware that full payment will be taken from your card when we have accepted your order. The payment will show on your statement as Diamond Jewelry United Ltd.
– Please retain your confirmation email and order number so this can be quoted if you contact us.
|Royal Mail Special Delivery||Next day delivery by 1pm|
|Orders outside the UK excluding the Russian Federation|
|FedEx International Priority||1-3 Business Days|
|Orders to the Russian Federation|
|Royal Mail International Signed & Tracked||3-5 Business Days|
– Central African Republic
– Equatorial Guinea
– Falkland Islands
– North Korea
– Sierra Leone
– Turkmenistan, Republic of
-You can return goods you have ordered from our website for any reason within 60 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, provided your jewellery is unworn and unchanged.
– Orders must be returned via a Signed & Tracked method. It is preferable to return the item with its original boxes and paperwork with the label that shows the item code, if you still have these.
– Your return should be sent to:
Diamond Jewelry United
First Floor, Unit 8
Hawthorn Business Park
165 Granville Road
– Please note that the cost of returning goods shall be borne by you.
– Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required. For any international payments made by bank transfer, the buyer will incur all bank charges for the refund.
No products in the basket.