We are proud to offer FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY on all orders.
– All our products are located in the UK and are posted from the UK only
– All orders take 1-2 business to be processed and sent out
– Our jewellery is handcrafted and may need resizing before sending it out to you
– You will be liable to pay all import duties and taxes to the country the jewellery is sent to if your delivery address is outside the UK.
– Upon dispatch, we will email you with tracking information. Your order will be fully insured and will require a signature
– Please be aware that full payment will be taken from your card when we have accepted your order. The payment will show on your statement as Diamond Jewelry United Ltd.
– Please retain your confirmation email and order number so this can be quoted if you contact us.
DELIVERY TIMES (from dispatch):
Royal Mail Special Delivery
Next day delivery by 1pm
Orders outside the UK excluding the Russian Federation
FedEx International Priority
1-3 Business Days
Orders to the Russian Federation
Royal Mail International Signed & Tracked
3-5 Business Days
WE DO NOT SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
– Central African Republic
– Equatorial Guinea
– Falkland Islands
– North Korea
– Sierra Leone
– Turkmenistan, Republic of
-You can return goods you have ordered from our website for any reason within 60 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, provided your jewellery is unworn and unchanged.
– Orders must be returned via a Signed & Tracked method. It is preferable to return the item with its original boxes and paperwork with the label that shows the item code, if you still have these.
– Your return should be sent to:
Diamond Jewelry United
First Floor, Unit 8
Hawthorn Business Park
165 Granville Road
– Please note that the cost of returning goods shall be borne by you.
– If you would like to discuss an exchange please call us on +44 208 905 5672 or email email@example.com
– Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required. For any international payments made by bank transfer, the buyer will incur all bank charges for the refund.
Diamond stud earrings have become very popular in recent years. With minimalist jewellery becoming trendy, Diamond studs make the perfect gift for a loved one, a relative or even yourself.
We will help you to find the perfect pair of Diamond earrings, whatever your style preferences and budget.
This guide will answer
Presenting a woman with a ring when proposing has been a standard practice for many generations. But how and when did this tradition start?
It is commonly believed that the tradition of exchanging rings dates back to Ancient Egypt, where circles were seen as symbols of eternity. Couples who were going
Diamonds are forever, but you need to take care of them, so they maintain their brilliance and sparkle. So we have created this helpful guide full of advice on cleaning, maintaining and storing your diamond jewellery.
Cleaning your Diamond and Gold Jewellery
To ensure your diamonds last forever without losing sparkle, cleaning
With lab-grown Diamonds getting so much publicity lately, are they the future, or should you stick to naturally mined Diamonds instead?
Naturally mined Diamonds are formed over millions of years as a result of intense heat and pressure, which causes carbon atoms to crystallise and turn into Diamonds.
Lab-made Diamonds are grown
The first eternity rings may have been from Egyptian times. These rings had the image of a snake devouring its own tail, often referred to as ‘Ouroboros’, which represented eternal love and life. Clearly this style lost favour and was quite different from the diamond set eternity rings we commonly
When you start looking for the perfect diamond engagement ring it can feel like a bit of a minefield. With so much choice in terms of shape, colour, clarity, carat weight & style it can become overwhelming trying to choose the right ring.
The best place to start is usually the